So you can know us well, the acts developed by Cinbio are the following:
- Vigo. Friday, October 19, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Information tent on rúa Príncipe, by the MARCO.
- Ourense. Saturday October 20, from 10.30 to 13.30. Information tent, by the middle of Paseo de Ourense.
- Vigo. Friday October 26, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Activities at Cinbio (Center for Biomedical Research), located on the campus of the University of Vigo, near the Faculty of Biology..
- Ourense. Saturday, October 27, from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. Activities at the Polytechnic Building on the Ourense campus (Avenida Otero Pedrayo with Alfonso Rguez. Castelao).
The workshops are free, and there will be gifts.
Or, either send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, telephone number, and age.
The program for the Day in Vigo, Friday October 26 (3 groups of 15 people) will be:
- 16.30-16.45 h. Welcome by the director of the Cinbio, prof. Africa González, in the Hall of the Faculty of Biology, and then continue in the building of Cinbio.
- 17.00-17.45 h. Activity 1.
- 17.45-18.30 h. Workshop and healthy snack.
- 18.30-19.15 h. Activity 2.
- 19.15-20.00 h. Activity 3.
- Workshop in ‘As túas células e os seus xenes’, related to gene sequencing.
- Workshop in ‘Preparation of gold nanoparticles’, and their properties.
- Talks: ‘Molecular Architects’, related to drug synthesis of medicaments; and ‘Medicine and health: data count’, related to sleep apnea, in collaboration with Sergas.
- 10.30-10.45 h. Welcome from the vice director of the Cinbio, prof. Florentino Fernández Riverola, at the Polytechnic Building Hall.
- 10.45-11.30 h. Activity 1.
- 11.30-12.15 h. Activity 2.
- 12.15-13.00 h. Workshop and healthy breakfast.
- Workshop ‘Active biomolecules in your day to day‘, related to prebiotics and antioxidants, by Chemical Engineering group, Ourense.
- Talk ‘Artificial Intelligence in the health field’, by the group Next Generation Computer Systems Group (SING), of Ourense.