“Shape controlled Synthesis and Self assembly of Colloidal Nanocrystals:
From metals to Semiconductor Perovskites“
Dr. Lakshminarayana Polavarapu
Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München (LMU).
Miércoles, 18 Setembro 2019, 12:00 H.
Sala de audiovisuais CINBIO. (módulo 6)
Conferencia organizada por:
- Chemistry degree at the University of Hyderabad (India).
- Joined the ultrafast laser spectroscopy lab at the National University of Singapore (NUS). PhD thesis in 2011 about the linear and nonlinear optical properties of plasmonic nanocrystals.
- Worked with Prof. Luis M. Liz-Marzán, Prof. Jorge Pérez-Juste and Prof. Isabel Pastoriza-Santos as a postdoctoral fellow at CIC biomaGUNE and University of Vigo, Spain (2012-2014), where he worked on the shape-controlled synthesis of plasmonic nanocrystals for SERS applications.
- In 2015, he joined the chair for photonics and optoelectronics (PhOG) at the LMU Munich as an Alexander von Humboldt research fellow.
- Since 2017, he has been a group leader at the Chair lead by Prof. Jochen Feldmann.
- His current research focuses on the shape-controlled synthesis of halide perovskite nanocrystals for applications such as LEDs, lasers and photovoltaics.
- He is PI of Solar Technologies go Hybrid (SolTech) network and Extraordinary Member of the Center for NanoScience (CeNS), Munich.
- He has published over 60 papers which have been cited over 5000 times with an h-index of 44.