CONVOCATORIA ABERTA: POSTDOC/H2020-MSC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS AT CINBIO
Convocatoria financiada no marco das axudas para a acreditación, estruturación e mellora de centros de investigación do Sistema universitario de Galicia, cofinanciada nun 80% polo Fondo Europeo de Desenvolvemento Rexional (Feder), no marco das axudas do programa operativo Feder Galicia 2014-2020.
REFERENCE: CINBIO-MSC. POSTDOC/H2020-MSC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS AT CINBIO/UNIVERSITY OF VIGO
Within the framework of the MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS – INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020) CINBIO, acting as a host institution, welcomes applications from researchers in the following main areas:
- Molecular Medicine
- Nutrition and Bio-Health
- Bioinformatics and Innovation
The MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have, at the date of the call’s deadline, a doctoral degree or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience. Eligible candidates must comply with MSCA MOBILITY RULES, included in the H2020 WORKPLAN.
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2020 / MSCA call deadline: 9 September 2020
Requested: Doctoral degree/PhD or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience in areas related to Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, Physics, or Medicine.
- Excellent academic record, and strong interest in research, to join an established center with multiple lines of biomedical research, that will sure suit your curiosity.
- Highest motivation to carry out scientific experiments in a reliable and efficient way, excellent communication skills; and willing to advance on their research pursuit.
- Focus on the daily work, proactive, attentive to detail, autonomous, and able to collaborate in the lab tasks.
- Participation on dissemination activities.
- Command of English language.
Candidates should send before deadline, 31.07.2020:
- An application Form (Annex II, filename CINBIO- MSCA_YourName_Form.pdf).
- Title and summary of the work plan (written in English); (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_WP.pdf).
- A detailed CV / Professional experience (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_CV.pdf).
- A motivation letter explaining your trajectory in the last five years and explaining the relevance of your achievements (max. 5000 characters); (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_LETTER.pdf).
- Academic record, including one copy of relevant publication written in English (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_DEGREE.pdf).
The documents should be sent to email@example.com . Specify Reference in the email subject: CINBIO-H2020-MSC-IF-YOUR NAME
CINBIO will select candidates that could be invited for a face-to-face or remote interview.
All qualified applications will be considered, and not discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age or disability.