OPEN CALL CINBIO21/005: 9X EARLY STAGE RESEARCHERS
This initiative has born in 2020 in accordance with the strategy of the Centre. This call is funded under the framework of grants obtained by RESOLUTION of 13 December 2019 in accordance with the Order of 19 September 2019 establishing the regulatory bases of the competitive call for the accreditation, structuring and improvement of research centres of the Galician University System, 80% co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), within the framework of the Feder Galicia 2014-2020 Operational Program.
Selection process for 9 vacancies as Early Stage Researchers to start a pre-doctoral training. The aim of this call will be focussed to identify skills and competencies of new researchers.
This is an opportunity to conduct innovative research activities in collaboration with high level public research groups. The ESRs must not already have a doctoral degree or have been granted in previous calls.
Type of contract- Full time work contract
Contracts are expecting starting date - 1-15 July 2021
Contract duration - 6 months aprox.
Working hours - Full time (40h/week)
Salary - 1.500,00€ gross/month
Place of work - CINBIO: Campus Univ. de Vigo/Campus Universitario Ourense (depending on the selected area)
- European nationality (due to limitations of time for the recruitment of staff, the candidate is required to have European nationality or a work permit for Spain).
- Master’s degree in fields related but not limited to Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, Physics or Medicine. We will also consider students who will obtain the master’s degree before 2022.
- Hold an official grade´s degree obtained after 1 January 2018, entitling you to embark on a doctorate for the first time. Qualifications should be adapted to European Qualifications Framework. Candidates must hold a degree that formally entitles them to embark on a doctorate.
- Excellent academic record, and strong interest in research, to join an established center with multiple lines of biomedical and biotechnology research, that will sure suit your curiosity.
- Highest motivation to carry out scientific experiments in a reliable and efficient way, excellent communication skills; and willing to advance on your PhD pursuit.
- Focus on the daily work, proactive, attentive to detail, autonomous, and able to collaborate in the lab tasks.
- Participation on dissemination activities.
- Command of English language and ability to work in an international context.
- CV/ Academic record: up to 80%.
- Interview to pre-selected candidates – up to 20%.
Applications can only be submitted electronically via the form provided for this purpose (below). Candidates must submit and include in the application all the documentation requested (not being accepted those applications that do not comply with this formality. CINBIO will automatically reject these candidates).
Deadline for the submission of online applications is 19 May 2021.