The CINBIO offers six Predoctoral positions
The Biomedical Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Biomédicas, CINBIO) is a multidisciplinary center that covers some of the main research areas in Biomedicine. It emerged to create a common infrastructure for biomedical experts from the University of Vigo (Spain), working on basic, applied and clinical research.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 4 New methods for detection of biotoxins.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 5 Chemical Engineering.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 6 Colloidal Chemistry.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 7 Organic/Medicinal Chemistry.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 8 Methodological biostatistics.
- REFERENCE CINBIO – 9 Cancer Genomics.
All research vacancies are publically advertised.
The documents should be sent to: email@example.com. Indicate the Reference number.
All candidates will have an adequate feedback with a message as proof of delivery. The commission will select 2 candidates for each position that could be invited to have a personal interview or via computer. The others candidates will end up on waiting list.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Application deadline: 07/12/2016