The 7th International meeting on Biotechnology will be held in Santiago de Compostela in September 24-26, 2014. For registering and viewing the programme, visit: http://www.biospain2014.org/
- Dates: May 21 and 22, 2014
- Content: The Royal Academy of Medicine presents its new edition of the Postgraduate Course XI: “Fundamentals of Molecular Medicine,” led by Prof. Enrique Blázquez. As in previous editions has the support of the Lilly Foundation. The course will be held at the Real Academia Nacional de Medicina, (C/ Arrieta, 12; 28013 Madrid – OPERA) on 21 and 22 May 2014.
- Information about the free registration, will be found in the attached programme and applications should be sent by email to the attention of Prof. Enrique Blázquez, before May 18, 2014: email@example.com
- Date: 14 May 2014
- Content: BioIntegraSaúde 2014 will be held at the University Hospital Complex of A Coruña in June 3rd, 2014. All researchers who develop their activity in any of the SERGAS hospitals or at the health research centres of Galicia, can present communications. Participants can either do oral/poster presentations of their research outcomes, or introduce their research lines and results.
- Proposals will be accepted until 24:00 hours of May 16th firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is open until May 30th.
- Further information at email@example.com
The Biomedical Research Institute of Vigo, under the BIOCAPS project is organising a Seminar open to everyone on the subject of patents. This event will take place in the Meixoeiro hospital on May 12th, from 9:30 hours.
- More information at http://webs.uvigo.es/ibivigo/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=133&Itemid=128&lang=en.
- For registrations, please go to http://webs.uvigo.es/biocaps/?q=workshop-patents-biomedicine.
The Biomedical Research Institute of Vigo (IBIV), under the European project Biocaps (Biomedical Capacities Support Program), organized a Flow Cytometry And Cell Sorting Workshop on Tuesday 22nd of April, 2014 at the Meixoeiro Hospital in Vigo (Spain).
The Biomedical Research Institute of Vigo (IBIV), under the European project Biocaps (Biomedical Capacities Support Program), organized the 5th Scientific BIOCAPS Seminar: Epigenetic Mechanisms in Human Diseases on Friday 30th of May, 2014 at the Meixoeiro Hospital in Vigo (Spain).
On Saturday 26 and Sunday April 27, you are all invited to the Children’s Workshop to mark the International Day of Immunology 2014. There will design puppets, games, drama … and you can see through a microscope!
Children from 3 years old can attend this celebration at the museum MARCO (C/ Príncipe 54, Vigo) from 12:00 to 14:00 to enjoy learning how our body defends itself.
Organizan: Museo del MARCO y Grupo de Inmunología de la Universidad de Vigo
With the collaboration of the European BIOCAPS Project.