Contact: +34 986 130 195 / +34 986 818 765
Dr. Mercedes Peleteiro Olmedo,
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Flow Cytometry is a very useful tool that enables the multiparametric analysis (size, complexity, DNA content, phenotype, etc.) of samples containing celullar or subcellular suspensions from different sources. It is a very efficient and fast technique that provides a lot of information in a short period of time obtaining very representative data using a small volume of sample. In addition, some cytometers, can be used to separate different cell populations from a given simple (cell sorting). There are many applications for humans, animals, plants or microorganisms using this technique.
ANALYTICAL FLOW CYTOMETRY
- Beckman Coulter FC500. Manual
- It has one 488 nm laser for the detection of 5 colors, FSC and SSC. Moreover, it has an automated autosampler.
- BD Accuri C6. Manual.
- It has two lasers (488 and 640 nm), detectors for FSC, SSC and 4 colors.
- Beckman Coulter, Cytoflex S. NEW. Manual
- It features four lasers (405, 488, 561 and 638 nm), detectors for FSC, SSC, V-SSC and up to 13 colors. Moreover, it has an automated autosampler for 96 wells plates.
- BD FACSAriaIII. Manual.
- It has 3 lasers (405, 488 and 633 nm) for the detection of FSC, SSC and up to 11 colors. In addition, it can perform cell sorting using different tubes or plates (4 populations simultaneously in tube, single-cell sorting in multiwell plates, etc.).
MULTIPLEXED ASSAY PLATFORM
- (MAGPIX, Luminex). Manual.
- This equipment enables the simultaneous detection of multiple analytes in plates, using microbeads conjugated to specific antibodies directed to the different analytes to perform immunoassays. These beads, that are different in size and fluorescence intensity, enable the detection of multiple analytes in a single well. This equipment can also be used in self-service after doing the corresponding training course.
- NanoSight NS300 (Malvern). Software Guide / Manual
- The NS300 allows rapid analysis of the size distribution and concentration of all types of nanoparticles (both synthetic and biological) from 20nm to 1000nm in diameter.
ANALYSIS STATION. NEW
- Includes a computer with several flow cytometry analysis software:
- FlowLogic (versión 7.1)
- BD Accuri C6 Software. Software guide.
- CytExpert Software.