Contact: Ainhoa Rodríguez Tébar,
- +34 986 130 148 /+34 986 130 225
Histoloy studies the microscopic organization of tissues. At CINBIO we have a histology service with qualified technical personnel. Training courses are also offered that make it possible to use the equipment in a self-service system.
– Cryostat Leica CM 1950. Manual.
Designed to section frozen tissue (fresh or fixed). It allows obtaining sections up to 100 μm thick. in manual or automatic mode
– Rotary Microtome Leica RM2255. Manual.
Designed to y cut tissues included in paraffin. Allows to obtain sections between 0.25-100 mm in manual or automatic mode.
– Vibratome Leica VT1200S. Manual.
Designed to cut fresh or fixed tissue, embedded or not in gelatin
– Cold plate tissue embedding center Leica EG1150 / Leica EG1150 C. Manual.
a) Paraffin dispenser module with heated work surface and storage areas of molds and cassettes
b) cold plate that facilitates the rapid cooling of the block.