REFERENCE: CINBIO-MSC. POSTDOC/H2020-MSC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS AT CINBIO/UNIVERSITY OF VIGO
Within the framework of the MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS – INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020) CINBIO, acting as a host institution, welcomes applications from researchers in the following main areas:
- Molecular Medicine
- Nutrition and Bio-Health
- Bioinformatics and Innovation
The MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have, at the date of the call’s deadline, a doctoral degree or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience. Eligible candidates must comply with MSCA MOBILITY RULES, included in the H2020 WORKPLAN.
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2020 / MSCA call deadline: 9 September 2020
Requested: Doctoral degree/PhD or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience in areas related to Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, Physics, or Medicine.
- Excellent academic record, and strong interest in research, to join an established center with multiple lines of biomedical research, that will sure suit your curiosity.
- Highest motivation to carry out scientific experiments in a reliable and efficient way, excellent communication skills; and willing to advance on their research pursuit.
- Focus on the daily work, proactive, attentive to detail, autonomous, and able to collaborate in the lab tasks.
- Participation on dissemination activities.
- Command of English language.
Candidates should send before deadline, 31.07.2020:
- An application Form (Annex II, filename CINBIO- MSCA_YourName_Form.pdf).
- Title and summary of the work plan (written in English); (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_WP.pdf).
- A detailed CV / Professional experience (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_CV.pdf).
- A motivation letter explaining your trajectory in the last five years and explaining the relevance of your achievements (max. 5000 characters); (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_LETTER.pdf).
- Academic record, including one copy of relevant publication written in English (filename CINBIO-MSCA_YourName_DEGREE.pdf).
The documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Specify Reference in the email subject: CINBIO-H2020-MSC-IF-YOUR NAME
CINBIO will select candidates that could be invited for a face-to-face or remote interview.
All qualified applications will be considered, and not discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age or disability.
Also published here: